I was there at 9:30 when it happened, didn't get to eat either. I just went to Wendy's no clue what ended up happening though.
i went by McDonalds around 1145 and i was gonn order a tea and the lady at the speaker says we are not taking orders. i ask y ans she said they had a bomb threat. Neddless to say i got my butt outta there haha. anyone else hear this or go tnay info on it
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I was there at 9:30 when it happened, didn't get to eat either. I just went to Wendy's no clue what ended up happening though.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bombs away, Ronald! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Wait didn't you Chubz say its sometimes all about the bomb....I think we have our suspect!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
*I see the police running towards me*
Sometimes, Chubz has to scramble!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Kind of think that would be
Sometimes Chubz gets the taser
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks